Coordinator, SBL & Ticket Finance
- Manage work through team’s ticketing database, Archtics, and CRM solution, MS Dynamics, to support necessary ticket sales, service, and operations tasks.
- Report daily, weekly and month cash collections reporting to various parties within the organization
- Prepare weekly bank deposits
- Proactively investigate unusual balances, variances, and fluctuations
- Build and analyze ad hoc financial reports, as requested
- Coordinate with other members of the ticketing team to ensure all pre, post and event day operations tasks have been fulfilled
- Provide customer service to NFL and Levi’s® Stadium event ticket holders on event days and non-event days
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or equivalent desired
- Candidate should ideally have up to 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong financial modeling and Excel skills desired
- Solid understanding of cash reconciliation
- Collaborative style and track record of building positive relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must showcase attention to detail, have a strong work ethic, have superb time management skills, and be a good team player
- Ability to work long, flexible hours as needed.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Why do you feel you are the best candidate for this position?
- What are your salary requirements?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: