Assist the Building Operations Director in the development of a preventive maintenance program for the facility including all mechanical, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing and electrical equipment. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned. Be familiar with the event schedule and provide support for event requirements. You will be accountable and work independently to get critical equipment ready for events. This will, at times, will require unscheduled overtime, nights, weekends and holidays (based on show schedule).
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Operate and maintain all components of the electrical, plumbing and HVAC equipment.
- Inspect and make necessary repairs as needed to pumps, motors, compressors plumbing and electrical systems.
- Maintains all city agency inspection records and insure timely inspections. Insure adherence to all applicable codes and regulations. Be familiar with and maintain the landmark aspects of the building.
- Perform the duties of Fire Safety Director, which include but are not limited to; understanding building sprinkler, standpipe, smoke purge, and emergency lighting systems. As Fire Safety Director, be knowledgeable of exits and paths of egress.
- Maintain sprinkler, standpipe system and the Fire System.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing preventive maintenance programs for interior / exterior building finishes including custom carpet, various types of wall finishes, art deco furniture and material handling equipment.
- Maintain high level of responsiveness to emergencies in a fast paced, time sensitive environment. Execute repairs and provide scheduled maintenance as required to maintain optimal efficiency.
- Candidates who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred. Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
- 8-10 years of experience as a building engineer or equivalent.
- Technical knowledge of electrical power, HVAC, carpentry, painting, and custodial is required
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Marketing & Entertainment