Sr. Director, Corporate Partnerships
This position has been filled - Job#: 453349950
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for all department operations including budgets, staffing, employee reviews and training, partner reporting and business planning.
- Create and implement formalized process around all aspects of partner activation (on- boarding of new partners, off-season/in-season communication, pre-season planning, account management, etc.).
- Evaluate activation strategies with SVP and Business Development group; develop innovative partnership opportunities for the department in an effort to meet or exceed all partner goals.
- Extend the brand reach and exposure in the marketplace through partnership activation.
- Ensure highest level of partner satisfaction through impeccable customer service.
- Collaborate with internal groups to ensure partner objectives are being clearly communicated; ensure delivery of appropriate and valuable assets.
- Monitor account loads to maintain balance and high level of partner satisfaction.
- Work with activation team to foster growth and expertise; encourage more proactive partner interactions/activations.
- With Analytics Manager, further integrate data (via internal and external sources) into partner strategic plans, recaps and renewals.
- Implement regular training for activation staff (digital, analytics, best practices, legal issues, etc.).
- Continue progression with respect to partner creative development.
- Develop and execute renewal strategy with input from SVP.
- Work with Business Development and other internal groups to create renewal platforms that meet and exceed partner objectives.
- Monitor sponsorship delivery through CRM system & report regularly to sales and activation staff.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to apply for this position and to gain access to these other sports job opportunities:
- 7976 Active Employers
- 5456 Open Job Listings
- 1014 Internships
- Unlimited Database Searches