Director, Internal Communications
This position has been filled - Job#: 453352289
- Works directly with senior management and various departments in concert with the VP of Communications to draft key internal communications plans.
- Creates and oversees content and provides leadership to develop innovative strategies for delivering effective and engaging employee communications globally.
- Partners closely with business units (HR, Affiliate Sales and Marketing, ,Finance, etc.) and leadership , to provide counsel, seek feedback on approach, develop messaging about company changes, and ensure consistency of tone.
- Manages the day-to-day scheduling and operations of ITK, the company’s internal website. This includes understanding news value, overseeing the editorial calendar and technical capabilities of the site as well as authoring content.
- Serves as key liaison across departments, ensuring consistency and standards for communications reaching internal audiences, leveraging the full array of communications options (face-to-face, electronic, print and broadcast).
- Leads as the key point person for communications efforts for corporate-wide projects/initiatives.
- Manages and participates in the planning of certain high-profile company meetings, and special events, including the preparation of agendas, scripts and related collateral materials.
- Establishes events or tools for effective executive communications that can be applied across the company (e.g.: Town Hall meetings, Executive Forums).
- Develops programs and facilitates cross-departmental learning, understanding, or knowledge sharing.
- Participates as active member of Corporate Communications team as necessary on ad-hoc projects.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: