Senior Manager Procurement
- Develop and implement Non-Trade procurement strategies in alignment senior management and relevant business partners and their Business objectives
- Build business relationships and effectively partner with the relevant Construction, Real Estate and Facility Management stakeholders and the related supplier base
- Drive and support the creation and implementation of sourcing and supplier strategies and ensure compliance with procurement policies, standards and guidelines
- Development and management of the Construction, Real Estate and Facility Management supplier rosters in collaboration with key Construction, Real Estate and Facility Management stakeholders
- Lead agency selection/pitch processes in alignment with business partners and negotiate up to final authorization of contracts and purchase orders within the organization and Business signature policy
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams in defined procurement and general development projects as well as pro-actively supporting other team members in their tasks and activities
- Drive, lead and support supplier selection (tender) processes in alignment with business partners and negotiate contracts up to final authorization including dispute resolution, approving and qualifying vendors, financial terms etc.
- Enable and ensure transparency of spend and drive for optimization of efficiencies (procedures and cost) in collaboration with the Finance function and related stakeholders
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Pro Ice Hockey Team
Professional Soccer Team