Fan Development Coordinator
This position has been filled.
· Four (4) year Bachelor's degree in sports and entertainment marketing, coaching, education, or related field.
· Two (2) years full-time experience in professional sports team or youth-serving organization.
· Two (2) years of hockey coaching experience at the 8U level or below; Level l USA Hockey Coaching Certification.
· Demonstrated ability to creatively plan, coordinate and evaluate quality youth focused programs.
· Ability to work with children and adults in a professional manner; upbeat and friendly personality with a passion to increase participation in the sport of hockey.
· Must possess excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
· Strong customer service approach with experience in multitasking with multiple work-intensive projects.
· Proactive planner with a sense of urgency, creativity, and attention to detail; ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced work environment.
· Must be comfortable working a flexible schedule in addition to normal business hours and home games, including weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
· Working knowledge of basic PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by FIC’s insurance carrier.
Make Your Career Move Today!Join today and receive access to 8269 job postings and 663 available internships. Unlimited searches and unlimited applications are included in your membership.
Would you rather join over the phone? Call (855) 857-7678