Building Operations Intern
This position has been filled - Job#: 453353450
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Record game-day information for games.
- Coordinating with back of the house staff.
- Assist Building Operations Director with event management.
- Operate two-way radio with building operations personnel.
- Assist the labor crew on making of ice.
- Must be able to understand and follow labor contracts.
- Performs alterations and routine service operations of facility systems.
- Supervises events as assigned.
- Responds to user needs for setup changes or additional equipment.
- Maintain and enforce high standards of safety.
- Assist operations department with production managers for events.
- Maintain and enforce Guest Service, Team Member and Appearance standards.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to apply for this position and to gain access to these other sports job opportunities:
- 7976 Active Employers
- 5456 Open Job Listings
- 1014 Internships
- Unlimited Database Searches