Creative Content Producer
Serve as a member of the athletics department creative team as a content associate producer. Responsibilities include assisting in video production, graphic design and archiving of media, predominantly for basketball, but to include all 20 intercollegiate athletics teams when applicable and assigned; support the production of social media content.
The ideal candidate must be a team player and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight completion deadlines, work independently, communicate effectively and emphasize creativity in his/her work. Must be able to work nights and weekends.
Job Specific Qualifications
- Video production skills, including shooting, editing content for various platforms.
- One+ years of professional experience in creative content production, sports/athletics specific.
- Strong knowledge of sports, promotional spots and commercials is necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in a team environment.
- Experience in managing and training student workers preferred.
- Ability to share knowledge and bring creative ideas from concept to completion.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Marketing & Entertainment