Track & Field Assistant Coach
Job Description Summary
Under the direct supervision of the Head Track and Field/Cross Country Coach, the Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting with the daily management of practice and coaching during competitions for the following events: shot put, discus, hammer throw, weight throw, javelin, pole vault, assisting the head coach with distance strength & conditioning, and any other areas as assigned.
- Support the physical, emotional, social, and mental development of student-athletes through a robust system of care and support that produces quality student-athlete experiences.
- Reflect high standards of academic excellence.
- A competent pursuit of athletic excellence shown by competing for Conference titles and participating in NAIA postseason play by advancing to the national championships.
- Embrace the responsibility for equitable treatment and promotion of diversity, acceptance, and inclusion.
- Encourage department innovation for enhanced success, and cultivate a mindset for growth, professional development, work-life integration, and department financial vitality.
- Promote community engagement and student-athlete character development through respect, responsibility, integrity, sportsmanship, and servant leadership.
- Strictly adhere to the highest level of fiscal control and full compliance with all governing associations with transparency and integrity.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
West Region University