Head Coach, Women's/Men's Tennis
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provides leadership, supervision and direction for assigned staff.
- Recruit student athletes for the men's tennis team.
- Provides general leadership and training for a team of college-aged students.
- Directs workouts and coordinates with strength and conditioning for appropriate skill set training.
- Provide high-level sport-skill instruction and motivation.
- Oversee player eligibility and NCAA Division rules compliance.
- Schedule and conduct practice sessions during traditional and non-traditional segments of the year.
- Manage tennis team budget and maintain the team equipment inventory.
- Display a commitment to the principles of sportsmanship and ethical conduct as per the NCAA Constitution.
- Serve as a positive role model and mentor to the student community.
- Monitor and support student-athlete academic progress.
- Collaborate with the Athletic Director on the promotion of the tennis program.
- Work closely with the athletic department on fundraising activities that impact the tennis program and/or the athletics department.
- Schedules tournaments, travel and performance training for athletes.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: