Assistant Coach - Sailing
Job Description Summary
The Assistant Coach aids in supervision and effective leadership to the club sport program. Responsibilities include fostering skill development and teamwork among students; promoting and upholding institute policies and procedures; and supporting the Coach's program goals.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's degree
Advertised Minimum Qualifications
1. Ability to teach skills, rules, citizenship, and sportsmanship.
2. Represent in a manner that will promote respect for the program.
3. Ability to teach safe and proper technique to beginning level while challenging and integrating the skills of higher-level students.
4. Work closely with the Head Coach to sustain a competitive program.
5. Aid in supervision of student-athletes at practices, matches and overnight trips.
6. Must be available for practices and matches as dictated by the Head Coach.
7. Provide leadership and guidance to members, maintain open path of communication with team, and foster a positive student-athlete experience.
8. Available nights and weekends
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School