Partnership Activation Manager
The Partnership Activation Manager will be responsible for maintaining and cultivating relationships with all corporate partners for the Arena.
The ideal candidate will have strong communications and organizational skills and can manage contracts, problem solve and provide exceptional customer service to all venue partners.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Coordinate and lead activation of Arena’s corporate partnership agreements
- Develop, improve and renew corporate relationships by exceeding and managing expectations of all contractual elements and provide opportunities for added new value
- Communicate with corporate partners to create and maintain relationships through excellent customer service
- Develop process of measuring the effectiveness of assigned partnership platforms to demonstrate partner ROI
- Manage and maintain contracts
- Manage budgets and collect revenues from venue partners
- Create packages for all partners to show activation efforts throughout contract years
- Coordinate efforts to develop and load partner artwork for all venue assets
- Assist with sponsorship presentations and meetings, including renewal proposals, mid-season and end-of-year recap presentations, etc.
- Coordinate all partner-related events, including luncheons, networking events and hospitality outings
- Act as a liaison between venue partners and Arena
- Provide unprecedented customer service and superior level of productivity and responsiveness
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
University Athletics (FL)