Assistant Volleyball Coach - Volleyball (Women)
Department Specific Essential Job Functions:
- Identifies and recruits prospective student-athletes in coordination with the Volleyball Head Coach.
- Recruits prospective student-athletes, both high school and junior college, according to NCAA guidelines.
- Responsible for recruiting student-athletes who meet the objectives of the University and the program including assessing success academically.
- As part of recruiting responsibilities, will travel frequently in order to evaluate the talent of prospective student-athletes and will arrange for official or unofficial visits for prospects, including their travel, lodging, meetings with academic advisors, and any other related activities.
- Maintains accurate recruiting records consisting of contacts with student-athletes, both in person and by telephone, and also notification of official and unofficial visits.
- Assists in the instruction of intercollegiate athletes, both during practice and competition.
- Assists with different aspects of matches including strategies, film break- down and upload per conference requirements, video analysis, statistics, etc.
- Maintains practice records to ensure practice limitations are adhered to according to conference and NCAA guidelines.
- Adjusts coaching techniques based on the strengths and weaknesses of student-athletes and evaluates athletes' skills, and review performance records, in order to determine their fitness and potential in athletics.
- Assists in implementing academic initiatives to monitor and ensure academic progress of student-athletes in accordance with NCAA, Conference and University rules.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,024 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (kS)