Head Football Coach
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify, evaluate and recruit student-athletes to succeed
· Be responsible in all areas of team performance.
· Work closely with support staff for both peak performance of the athletes as well as their academic and social development.
· Oversee strength and conditioning program, academic and medical issues.
· Hire and supervise and develop assistant coaches.
· Organize, plan and conduct safe team training, practice and conditioning activities.
· Participate in fundraising events, community events, promotion and marketing opportunities.
· Produce a quality team capable of a representative win/loss record as determined by University Administration.
· Represent EIU at national, regional, state and local professional organization events.
· Supervise all football operations including, but not limited to, NCAA paperwork, scheduling, academic monitoring, travel plans, equipment and marketing.
· Manage annual budget.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Central Region University