This position has been filled - Job#: 453373547
This role is suited for candidates who are passionate about the sports world and dedicated to learning and growing their career in the ticket industry. Your primary focus will be monitoring trends and pricing inventory across our sales platform. The role is time-sensitive which will require quick reaction times as well as a strong attention to detail.
- Analyze marketplaces daily in order to understand current pricing, inventory, and market trends, team performances and standings
- Applying data analytics to assist in pricing current inventory
- Identifying new opportunities for purchase
- Ability to react quickly to changing marketplaces
- Assist with projects as assigned
- Organized – Multitasking, attention to detail, and time management are very important to be successful in this role.
- Passionate - A knowledge of the sports industry with a passion to follow team players and performances. Staying up to date on current industry trends and standings is vital to the success of this position.
- Trustworthy - You are going to be individually responsible pricing and selling large amounts of inventory - Can we trust you?
- Work Ethic - Are you a 9-5 type of employee or do you own your work and stay the course when needed?
- Flexible schedule (40+ hour workweek) - some weekends required on a flex schedule
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook) & Google Docs
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation levels
- Individual and team-based bonus. - your chance to shine!
- Medical plan, dental plan & paid time off.
- Office sponsored trips to sporting events
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Hockey Team
Athletic Scouting Company