Specialist, CRM Developer
As a member of our team:
- You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
- You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
- You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
- You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
- You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
- You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
- You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
- Write custom Classes and Triggers to manage data in a relational database (Salesforce).
- Develop custom user interfaces in Salesforce that incorporate editable fields from multiple related objects to simplify and improve end user experience.
- Review existing processes in Salesforce to identify inefficient coding practices and develop solutions.
- Build and maintain custom objects, fields, layouts, validation rules, workflows, etc. in Salesforce.
- Maintain a clean and organized Salesforce instance through detailed descriptions, labels, and comments.
- Create reports and dashboard components to display and analyze sales and marketing data.
- Resolve Service Cases from internal Sales, Service, Marketing, and Production users.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Comfort with SQL.
- Understanding of relational databases and object-oriented concepts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: