Help Desk / Network Operator
- Reports to Corporate Program Manager/System Administrator and performs a variety of technical support services related to day to day IT operational request. Manage, process, and resolve all end user support request. Execute hands on desktop technical support and networking support. Provide hardware and software support and end user training support.
- Offsite / Racetrack responsibilities include setup, configure and decommission of networks and peripheral devices for National Events. Devices include but are not limited to routers, switches, access points, antennas, network printers. Provides technical assistance and support for road users related to computer systems, hardware, or software, and responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems and determines and implements solutions.
- Provide multi-level desktop, laptop, printer, hardware support
- Advanced understanding of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), VLANs, network layers and protocols
- Understanding of VOIP phone systems. Dialpad familiarity a plus.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking (IPV 4 and IPV 6)
- Cat6 cabling
- Clear understanding of best practices in the areas of security and network intrusion detection systems, and the ability to undertake routine preventative measures for network security
- Basic understanding of Audio/Visual equipment
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Hockey Center