General Manager, Ticket Sales
- Provide overall leadership for new ticket sales and service as well as on-going account retention initiatives.
- Oversee sales efforts involving group tickets, multi-day and single game tickets and other ticket products
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring and professional development of ticket sales staff
- Provide ongoing MVP training, coaching and mentoring for ticket sales staff
- Lead regular staff meetings and facilitating discussion and sharing of ideas related to growing ticket sales revenue
- Develop and maintain a personal client base of ticket sales prospects and customers of their own
- Prepare and manage an annual Ticket Sales business plan and budget in concert with appropriate staff and senior management that encompasses the sales and retention of all of our various ticket buying customers.
- Effectively manage various group assets / experiences in order to maximize group ticket sales at all events
- Prepare timely and accurate sales reports that monitor the progress of the ticket sales team both individually and collectively and insures that we maintain proper sales pacing to meet the goals set forth.
- Work with members of senior management team to manage relationships with outside vendors and corporate partners related to the sale of group tickets and corporate ticket sales packages
- Bachelor's Degree in Sports Administration or other field, or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working in sports sales
- Two (2) years of experience working in a ticket sales management role preferred
- Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented leader with proven ability to motivate people and maximize revenue production.
- Proven track record in ticket sales – in terms of both personal accomplishments and leading successful sales teams.
- Must be enthusiastic, creative and able to think both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high paced environment.
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Minor League Baseball Team