This position is responsible for finance and accounting support for Sales and Marketing departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will:
· Assist with tracking and analysis of contractual commitments for League Sponsors including Media spends and usage of marketing funds
· Assist with tracking of paid media and content costs for league-wide marketing initiatives
· Prepare invoice requests and coordinate with accounts receivable team to track payments for Sponsor agreements, licensing premiums and certain expense billbacks
· Review check requests to ensure they are properly invoiced, include adequate support, and if necessary, reconcile support to invoice amount.
· Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual close process including: preparation of journal entries, balance sheet account analysis and other ad-hoc analysis, as required
· Special projects/other miscellaneous and departmental related duties as assigned
The ideal applicant will have an Accounting or Finance degree from a four-year college or university and up to two years of relevant work experience. Applicant should be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Experience with accounting software packages (Lawson accounting experience a plus). Experience with Canadian currency & HST transactions a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Make Your Career Move Today!
Subscribe today and gain access to 48,252 jobs in the sports industry and Break Through!
Retail Store Manager
International Football Team