Multi-Cultural Marketing Specialist
The Multi-Cultural Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, adapting and executing the creation of brand building strategies, initiatives, communications and activations that further connect the NFL franchise to the market with a specific focus on growing the Latino/a and Youth fanbase.
Our ideal candidate will be a strategic and creative problem solver who has a passion for and experience marketing authentically to the Latino/a and Youth consumer, the ability to identify and develop actionable insights through consumer research and cultural trends, as well as a proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple-stakeholders in achieving these goals.
- Develop actionable strategies and marketing plans that bring multi-cultural relevance to the tem amongst key target audiences.
- Think creatively regarding marketing initiatives and strategy (social, digital, experiential, storytelling) and work collaboratively to lead the planning, coordination, and operational execution of all multi-cultural focused campaigns and events.
- Support our business KPIs such as growth in fan engagement, brand affinity, and event / experience attendance by defining and rallying the cross-functional team to activate against relevant brand, culture and segment insights, best practices, and trends.
- Lead the development and operational activation of brand experiences in support of widening and deepening our fan bases, including creating live fan experiences that support marketing, merchandising, sponsorship, community, and youth initiatives.
- Understand the essence and insights of what connects consumers to brands and how to translate that connection into campaigns (e.g. messaging, activations, etc.) that create a passionate following. Identify creative messaging platforms that win the hearts and minds of Latinos/as and youth in the market.
- Partner with internal marketing, media, community, and sponsorship departments to deliver and activate impactful, creative campaigns that create a passionate following.
- Provide full analysis and reporting on the performance of our multi-cultural based marketing initiatives.
- Partners with our internal data analytics team to establish marketing outreach plans, support ticket and sponsorship sales initiatives, and more importantly develop a deep understanding of the Latino/a and youth across the market.
- Operationally implements marketing strategies, campaigns and promotions working with Spanish-speaking producers, writers, and/or editors and internal/external marketing teams to achieve strategic objectives.
- Pursues external partnerships with companies, agencies, influencers, and others to increase our Latino/a and youth awareness and following. Lead agency partners to get the best from them, make them feel part of the team and hold them to the same high expectations of our internal teams.
- Employs a creative ability to craft effective messaging, branding, and marketing storytelling for Spanish language and bilingual audiences.
- Stays aware of marketing and cultural trends and provides recommendations of new marketing initiatives and strategies that ladder back to these trends.
- Performs other duties, projects and assignments as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or business
- 5-8 years experience working in marketing, leading events, working with social/digital teams and/or a creative/digital agency with a focus in multi-cultural audiences.
- Have a track record of building effective and creative campaigns, driving live brand experiences, developing content to fuel brand love or disruptive new product/services/experiences for entertainment brands or consumer focused products and/or services.
- Strong understanding of and 3-5 years experience marketing to the Latino/a and Youth markets.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team and to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders (internal & external).
- Capable of extracting insights from data, develop messaging on brand, creatively bring to life stories across experiences and channels, and create actionable strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Fluency in multiple languages; Spanish fluency a plus (speaking and writing)
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment Company
Athletic Scouting Company
Athletic Scouting Company
Martial Arts Organization