The Manager of Marketing & Communications is responsible for creating and implementing the promotional and marketing campaigns. This position also oversees the Client Services department and manages the CRM tool.
· Manage assigned group of employees by interviewing, hiring, and training; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Ensure staffing requirements are met and proper work assignments are maintained
· Manage and be accountable for budgeted payroll for employees under your direct supervision
·Manage the day-to-day operations of assigned departments
· Manage marketing and promotions budget
· Assist with and execute strategic plans for all promotions, events, sponsorships, and community initiatives
· Develop and manage relationships with media partners in radio, television, outdoor platforms, and promotional vendors.
· Align the efforts of the marketing, advertising, and social media activities to the overall goals of the organization
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Marketing, Marketing, Journalism or related field preferred
· At least three years of prior management and leadership experience preferred
· At least two years of experience in promotions and marketing
· Ability to present sales material to potential clients
· Ability to lead and collaborate in a team environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to solve problems quickly
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and database programs
· Valid driver’s license and ability to drive for organizational business
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Make Your Career Move Today!
Subscribe today and gain access to 33,147 jobs in the sports industry and Break Through!
Athletic Scouting Company