The Sales Consultant will be primarily focused on selling new season ticket inventory and generating revenue for the partner. This position develops, maintains, and interacts primarily utilizing the phone and other forms of electronic communication to a broad scope of new and existing customers within the applicable markets to increase sales and/or services. Executes sales strategies designed to demonstrate the features and benefits of the products to achieve increased sales and profitability.
- Reaches out to customer leads through cold calling
- Makes 80 – 100 outbound calls daily
- Conducts research to gather information and create new leads
- Initiates high volume daily outbound calls to target and client prospects
- Follows up / follows through on inbound inquiries and those generated by various marketing activities. Discovers and qualifies new leads.
- Asks questions to prospects to identify key business issue needs, positive business outcomes, minimum required capabilities, metrics and to understand each prospect’s buying process.
- Maintains accurate account, contact, sales activity, opportunity, and forecast information within the applicable CRM system
- Collaborates with others to execute upon integrated outbound Sales and Marketing campaigns.
- Follow consultative selling approach to link a prospect’s needs with the proper solutions
- Meets and/or exceeds individual and/or team goals while meeting expectations in value and customer service
- Learns and maintains basic knowledge of products and services, the industry and industry trends, and our competition
- Presents, promotes, and sells products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establishes, develops, and maintains positive business, partner, and customer relationships
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieves agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supplies management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeps abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improves through feedback
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: