This position has been filled - Job#: 453374873
- Document interesting moments on and off the court to tell the story through photography and video.
- Shoot photos and video at home and road games with a unique, purposeful eye.
- Capture behind-the-scenes moments in the training room, weight room and at team practices.
- Attend team-organized community and sponsorship events and appearances as well as player-driven community events and appearances both in and out-of-market.
- Storytelling topics through photography and video in this role include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Capturing informal, organic and personal moments and events with players and staff.
- Capturing the “Life on the Road” for both individual players and the team.
- Capturing unique moments at the NBA Summer League games and practices.
- Capturing unique moments at the practices and games.
- Capturing impactful moments for the NBA Draft.
- Special projects to be assigned as developed and could include shooting player portraits, player signings and uniform unveilings.
- A Bachelor’s degree, technical degree, or four years’ experience in a related field.
- Advanced knowledge of high-definition (HD) cameras, videography, and creative lighting techniques.
- Possess best-in-class still photography and videography skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and demonstrate skillful storytelling, editing, and videography abilities through a portfolio of work samples.
- Strong decision making and the ability to produce and distribute work in real time, while working with the brand team on long-term projects.
- Strong knowledge of current social media trends.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and handle feedback with ease.
- Ability to show engagement and collaboration with departments across the organization.
- Strong teamwork aptitude and intrinsically motivated by the desire to see a group succeed as opposed to individual accolades.
- Confident and disciplined work ethic to produce efficiently on tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent relationship building and communication skills to include the ability to gain the trust of players, coaches and staff required.
- Alignment with Values and culture
- Ability and desire to protect confidential information.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of work time.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and Holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports + Entertainment
NFL Franchise Merchandising