Graphic Designer, Digital Media
- Develop creative strategy and campaigns based on business data and insights.
- Create & design creative content campaigns along with a copywriter based on a detailed brief creative strategy. Content campaigns will include all related marketing & collateral materials, such as graphic elements (logos/lockups), print ads/adcepts, social media posts, etc.
- Develop short video ad concepts and storyboards.
- Develop Instagram stories for both paid and organic channels.
- Concept, design and produce GIFs, animations & motion graphics mainly but not limited to Instagram stories.
- Develop custom social campaigns for various social media platforms.
- Attend photo shoots and obtain assets based on storyboard concepts, shooting board/shot list and/or creative concept.
- Attend events and create real time content such as organic Instagram stories or iphone photos for social posting.
- Edit and retouch photos including the development of composites.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
- Ability to work quickly and support multiple projects
- Complete knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Willingness to improve in these areas required.
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Very organized and has good attention to detail.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: