The Assistant will provide administrative support to the GVP and VP, Consumer Products Licensing. This role facilitates internal and external communications with all league departments and partners in connection with licensing and retail support functions. The role provides service support for license document work flows, logo and artwork delivery, preparation of written sales materials and business plans, event guest management and fulfillment of certain internal product orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will:
· Coordinate meetings, schedules, travel arrangements, telephone coverage and filing.
· Provide power point presentation support.
· Provide administrative support to the quarterly business plan reporting process.
· Provide event guest management and partner game ticket administration and fulfillment.
· Provide event management support for trade shows and partner meetings.
· Assist with certain partner client service and delivery of assets.
The ideal candidate will have a college degree and at least two years of professional administrative experience. Strong organizational skills, with the ability to be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, needed for this role. Must have excellent interpersonal skills (team oriented), be detail and deadline oriented and have strong written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. From time to time extended work hours may be required as well as attendance at weekend business events. The ideal candidate should have the ability to interact with a variety of disciplines and management levels within the organization. Good command of written and spoken English is essential, excellent telephone skills required. Good judgement ability required. Some knowledge of retail and/or hockey a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Make Your Career Move Today!
Subscribe today and gain access to 33,156 jobs in the sports industry and Break Through!
Northeast Region School