Freelance Technical Director
Job Duties, Technical Director:
· Crew leader who works with technical and news staff to satisfy production needs for live, taped and automated programming, under supervision of Director & Operations management
· Build and organize switcher effects, snapshots, transitions and specialty wipes
· Help provide solutions for studio, and control room production needs
· Test and prepare television technical operations systems and equipment for use including automation coding
· Work closely with Operations Management and Engineering to ensure all equipment is meeting expectations
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Communications) or equivalent work experience required required
· Five (5) years of related TD experience in live, multi-camera studio production preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.