Part-Time Lighting Technician - Arena Production
Position PurposeThe primary responsibility of the Lighting Technician is to work as part of the Lighting team responsible for operating the micro lights and intelligent lighting before, during, and after Basketball Events in accordance with a Game Presentation script. All duties are performed in accordance with departmental policies, practices and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare for arena events utilizing the script provided by Game Presentation, including pre-game, introductions, time-outs, halftime and/or any game bits or productions;Maintain and implement cues as directed;
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all lighting department equipment specific to the micro lights and intelligent lighting throughout the arena;
- Responsible for the operation of sports, house, and work lights prior, throughout and after games;
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times by conforming to all established safety policies and procedures; participate in all required safety classes and emergency procedures training;
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by the Arena Production Manager;
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- Essential:High School Diploma or GED
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Sports Arena
Sports & Entertainment
Baseball Scouting Company