Marketing Intern with Positive Coaching Alliance
About Positive Coaching Alliance:
(PCA)Positive Coaching Alliance is a national nonprofit organization founded in the University Department of Athletics.
PCA provides training to coaches, parents, youth athletes, and youth sports organization leaders on how to use the youth sports experience to teach young athletes positive character traits and to develop not only as Better Athletes, but, more importantly, as Better People!
Through partnerships with more than 3,000 schools and youth sports organizations (YSOs), PCA has conducted 20,000+ workshops for leaders, coaches, parents and athletes on using sports to teach life lessons.
About the Marketing Intern
The marketing intern will report to the marketing team and assist with website management, email marketing, content creation, digital design, social media posting and more. This is a 6 month internship.
- Exceptional writing and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills: Must be able to multi-task effectively and have strong time management skills
- Strong computer skills, ideally experience with Photoshop
- Eager to learn about website and email development, or already possess these skills
- Ability to think outside the box about ways to improve impact of the mission
- Coaching or athlete experience with sports is strongly desirable—
- Preferred experience or desire to learn marketing and advertising strategy
- Video editing skills preferred
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Content management
- Write copies for resources to upload to the website
- Manage PCA’s content manage systems, learn basics of web updates and email marketing
- Full management and optimization of Google AdWords online advertising account
- Meet weekly with PCA’s senior marketing manager
- Foster high level of morale & commitment towards PCA
- Creating images for use on social media
This is an unpaid internship but provides invaluable marketing experience in which the person will learn hands on e-mail marketing and web management experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
National Sports Properties
Western Football Franchise