Summer Event Management Intern
Our goal is to drive excitement, win new customers, and introduce existing customers to new and exciting experiences.
- Communication via email, website, and social media with event participants
- Answer phone calls pertaining to events
- Take phone payments for events through the USSSA system
- Organize and manage event data and information including various website updates
- Recruitment of teams for invite and specific events
- Communication with teams regarding stay-to-play lodging.
- On-site Event Management
- Event Set-up and Preparation at various venues
- Assist in Team Check-in
- Tournament Bracket updates at sites and on websites
- Field maintenance and cleanup
- Merchandise and supplies delivery
- Assist in Trophy Presentations
- Take photographs and document events
Unpaid Internship will span over a semester of college and involves about 600 hours (Can be flexible based on needs)
We can offer flexible hours during the week. They can either be full or partial days and either a full week or just a few days per week.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing a relevant major, such as Sports Management, Sports Marketing, Recreation & Parks Management, etc.
- Punctual and self-motivating
- Must be comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting.
- Excellent verbal/communication skills
- Attention to detail is important
- Comfortable, appropriate office/field attire is acceptable.
- No sweat pants, jeans and casual business dress is acceptable
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Baseball Team
National Sports Properties
Central Baseball Club