Assistant Volleyball Coach
This position has been filled - Job#: 453375421
The Assistant Coach will assist the Head Volleyball Coach with all responsibilities. This position reports to the head volleyball coach and the athletic director.
- Assist the Head Coach in all phases of an intercollegiate volleyball program
- Recruit within conference guidelines
- Teach advanced volleyball skills
- Assist with the monitoring of individual's academic progress
- Oversee transportation of the team
- Participate in fundraising activities
- Process appropriate institutional and conference paperwork
- Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- High School Graduation or Equivalent
- Experience as a volleyball coach
- Knowledge of intercollegiate volleyball rules and regulations
- Current first Aid/CPR certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Experience at the high school, club or college level
The successful candidate will be able to
- Encourage and demonstrate good sportsmanship
- Commit to a philosophy promoting student success
- Attend practices and games on weekday afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Interact successfully with individuals and groups representing a wide range of diverse cultural, geographic, and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to the college's mission, vision and values.
Conditions of Employment
- Successful completion of a criminal history background check
- Possession of a valid unrestricted Driver's License
- Availability to attend practices and games on weekday afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Availably to recruit student-athletes and other related duties throughout the the year.
To be considered, complete the following required application materials.
- Online Application
- Cover letter - In your cover letter describe how your background and experiencequalifies you for this position.
- Unofficial Transcript(s) if applicable.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
West Region School
West Region School