Evolution Metrix is an international sports data company. With over 200 scouts across 9 countries, we are always looking to expand our reach to provide organizations with valuable data on amateur baseball players.
The Associate Scout position is a part-time role, and ideal candidates will be able to stay in the position for minimum 12 months
- Intermediate or deep understanding of the game of baseball
- Excellent communication capabilities, attention to detail, and ability to take direction
- Strong desire to work in baseball operations, player development, or similar areas are preferred
- Candidates with reliable transportation will be preferred
- Attend local showcases and events
- Record desired data points for players clients are interested in, as well as writing reports
- You will be receiving training in the summer and fall, and discuss your progress and quality of work with your supervisor year-round.
- Throughout the year, you will be in constant communication with your fellow scouts and supervisors through GROUPME and email.
- Join a fast-growing, diverse startup in the sports industry
- Build a portfolio of players you follow, and be able to talk in-depth about their strengths, weaknesses, and overall potential at the next level
- Gain an understanding of how teams use scouting and analytics in evaluating prospects
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: