Senior Director, Ticket Sales
Oversees all aspects of ticket sales, including direct revenue responsibility for all season ticket membership, group, suite, hospitality and premium package sales
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of the overall ticketing strategy that will maximize revenue, new customer growth and retained customer satisfaction
- Develop strategies and initiatives to maximize ticket sales, including outlining of plans, timelines and the sales management of all outbound sales teams
- Develop and manage outbound sales staff with focus on new sales development and implement sales strategies for season ticket, group ticket and other new sales targets and revenue thresholds
- Develop strategies and systems to recruit, hire and motivate sales staff
- Develop and implement sales training program for existing and new sales staff, including direct reports
- Develop and implement commission structures, bonus incentives and non-financial benefit compensation plan used to motivate, recognize and reward sales managers and account representatives charged with generating new and renewal sales in each area of responsibility.
- Function in an aggressive sales environment and meet annual revenue targets
- Collaborate with Ticket Sales, Service and Operations management team to achieve departmental goals and to identify unique ideas for growth and expansioon.
Minimum Education and Experience RequirementFive to seven years’ experience in ticket sales and management required; experience in professional sports sales is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions:
Must have the ability to successfully develop and execute a strategic plan aimed at delivering sales growth in accordance with the organization’s financial goals; outstanding leadership qualities, customer service, sales and motivational skills, excellent communication and time management skills.
Adhere to MLB Team organization policies and procedures
Perform duties as workload necessitates
Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
Meet department productivity standards
Flexibility to work event hours plus some weekends and evenings
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeastern Ice hockey team
Northeastern Sports and Entertainment Company