Part-Time Office Assistant with the NHL
- Help with heavy customer service both in person and over the phone
- Provide information and answer questions about the facility and all its programs
- Registration process including payments
- Update and maintain class roster
- Collect ice fees for private lessons, freestyle sessions and skate rentals
- Hand out skate rentals and ensure organization of skate rental room
- Assist management with any other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities
- Knowledge of hockey and/or figure skating (recommended but not required)
- Customer service skills
- Energetic and outgoing personality with a strong work ethic
- Late afternoon/evening and weekend availability is a MUST!!
To be considered, you must include the following:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Private Catholic University
Pro Baseball Team