Part-Time HVAC / Engineer Technician
- Maintain and repair various components of climate control systems including motors, cooling and heating coils, heat pumps, hot water systems.
- Program, monitor and schedule the cycling of climate control systems through a complex processor for the most economical level of operation.
- Test and treat via chemical alteration all open and closed looped climate control energy systems, including the treatment of cooling towers.
- Maintenance and repair of centrifugal chillers and boilers including monitoring energy management procedures.
- Maintain and repair ice-making equipment, refrigeration equipment and appliances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Compliance with our company policy of Background Checks
- Ability to decipher blueprints, schematics and working equipment documents
- Thorough knowledge of local, state and federal codes and regulations
- Teamwork with emphasis on workplace safety
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess a Journeyman’s Unlimited License
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good time management skills
- And other qualifications
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment
Baseball Scouting Company