This position has been filled - Job#: 453375619
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The Operations Intern will work on the team's gamedays only, helping with various projects including, but not limited to:
- Assist in gameday stadium setup and operation
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating Fan Hosts (ushers, ticket takers, bag checkers, parking attendants, and Kids Zone employees)
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure efficiencies in gameday operations, including Ticketing, Marketing, Corporate Partnerships and Game Entertainment
- Assist in coordinating janitorial needs across multiple divisions
- Assist in communication with MLB Team staff
- Assist with host family program coordination and fulfillment
- Assist with team travel
- Assist in communication with umpires and league office
- Assist with any special projects as designated by the Assistant General Manager
Please note: This position does not have any involvement in player development or on-field baseball operations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: