Payroll and Benefits Specialist
- The Payroll and Benefits Specialist will play a significant role as a member of the HR department for continued growth.
- This role will manage the day to day payroll operations, administer employee benefits, and drive data integrity and reporting.
- The ideal candidate will utilize their previous experience to take full ownership of the payroll process and proactively implement process improvements in a fast growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Additionally, this position will also be a team player and work closely with other members of the SC and provide excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Payroll Processing and Administration
- Manage by-monthly payroll cycles for multiple entities maintaining a high standard of accuracy and timeliness.
- Responds to employee inquiries in a timely manner and troubleshoots payroll and benefits concerns.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal requirements.
- Assist finance department in managing commission calculations.
- Audit and improve data quality of payroll and employee related information in ADP to integrate with accounting platforms.
- Reconcile payroll and benefits invoices and process invoices for payment
- Perform and assist with audits and reporting as necessary (401K, EEO, DEO, etc.)
- Assist in onboarding process including collecting and entering new hire information in ADP and creating employee files in compliance with federal and state requirements.
- Train managers and employees in time and attendance process and wage and hours laws.
- Benefit Administration
- Make recommendations for planning, evaluating and administering benefit packages.
- Administers benefit enrollments, changes and termination.
- Administering leaves and ADA accommodations.
- Other Duties
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Professional Soccer Team