Event Operations Assistant
This position has been filled - Job#: 453375731
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates event operations including practices, leagues, tournaments, and other events
- Organizes set-up and logistics for Field events, private events, special events, leagues, trainings, etc.
- Assists Stadium Operations during home games/concerts/International Games/etc with event set up, management, and tear down
- Monitors patron actions to ensure all policies, procedures, and standards are met and upheld
- Respond to and properly address incidents/accidents and implement procedures
- Provides Event Organizers and patrons with accessibility and customer service
- Works with management and other staff to assist in day-to-day operations of Fields Complex, Private Events, Special Events, leagues, trainings, etc.
- Assists with the creation and development of new events and business
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to work for several hours out in a variety of weather elements
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include numerous nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays
- Minimum of two years customer service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, co-workers, clients and patrons
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks
- General proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Minor League Baseball Team