Manager, Special Events
Summary/Objective: This position will be responsible for coordinating and executing special events and conference center meetings as well as developing and maximizing (non-baseball) revenue.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for communicating with clients, internal departments and 3rd party vendors to plan and execute successful meetings and events
- Work with the Sales Department to ensure contract expectations are met and exceeded
- Responsible for the event supervision by communicating with other departments, ensuring the accuracy of details and actively coordinating all facets of the event before, during and post event, as assigned
- Prepare and distribute contracts, reports, event sheets, audio visual requests, special projects and related material as necessary and requested
- Complete all aspects of event coordination for client events including but not limited to onsite tours, planning meetings, pre-event communication, vendor selections and creation of CAD diagrams
- Provide superior customer service to clients and prospects
- Contribute positively to the special events team atmosphere by developing a strong working relationship within the office
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: