As a Paid Media Manager, you will work closely with the brand marketing & retail team to assist with the planning and execution of paid media and barter inventory media buys. You will also participate in end to end management of ad operations, including creative development, audience segmentation, ad trafficking and reporting.
This position will work with the Director to assess qualitative and quantitative methods to define KPIs, goals, data sources, and consumer targets. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across the organization and support team in a positive way.
This is an exciting opportunity to share your expertise and knowledge within a growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and dedication.
- Manage paid initiatives from start to finish with strong attention to efficiency and profitability;
- Design and execute campaigns across multiple channels, such as SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, and optimize daily;
- Create campaign paid reporting across all City Group platforms;
- Deliver analysis of media marketing campaigns and initiatives;
- Research media performance to identify tactics for optimizing marketing efficiency and marketing effectiveness;
- Bid management, campaign builds, and review of ad copy/creative developed by the in-house team;
- Create weekly, monthly and annual reporting across all City Group platforms;
- Responsible for providing the timely market and trend information to ensure market growth;
- Collaborate with digital marketing team members and coworkers outside of your department to analyze data, derive insights, and guide key campaigns and initiatives;
- Develop new ways of looking at data to improve insights, enhance efficiency and effectively, and add new metrics;
- Stay up to date on the latest tools and industry trends for all facets of digital, consumer experience, social media marketing and analytics to provide strategic recommendations when appropriate;
- Work closely with publisher partners (including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat) to collaborate on campaigns and participate in beta tests;
- Build and execute end-to-end traditional media and manage relationships with individual media vendors;
- Negotiate and execute barter media plans, leveraging internal assets and managing barter inventory.
- Analytics background required;
- Proficiency with Google Analytics;
- Expertise in a few, if not all, ad tech and media programs such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager;
- Experience in a social media planning role preferred (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube);
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office;
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritize;
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable managing and analyzing large sets of data;
- Constantly learning about the latest and greatest trends in paid media.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing required;
- 2 years of experience in media management or a related field preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School
International Football Team
Northeast Region School