Group Sales Representative
This position has been filled - Job#: 453375815
This position is responsible for generating group sales revenue through proactive outbound sales efforts.
- Generate sales leads through proactive cold calling and networking with prospects
- Develop and sell fully-integrated theme nights
- Create new, innovative ways of packaging and selling group tickets to prospective customers
- Prospect and contact prior group buyers listed in CRM system to generate new leads and customers
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Ticket Sales department
- 4 year degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated phone sales and cold calling skills
- Demonstrated success owning and delivering sales targets
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work non-standard hours, including nights and weekends
- Innovative, enthusiastic, and creative thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills at all organizational levels
- Previous sports sales industry experience a plus
- Experience selling group packages a plus
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Pro Minor League Ice Hockey