Analyst, Event Finance
This position has been filled - Job#: 453375830
Job Summary: The Analyst, Event Finance will be responsible for preparing, refining, and tracking event financials to ensure accuracy and accountability. We are seeking applicants with extraordinary analytical skills who have the capability to think and act enthusiastically with unmatched interpersonal and time management skills. He/she should have a real passion for the event, music, and live entertainment industry and seeking to grow their knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Assesing the financial impact of events by providing financial and analytical support to the Vice President, Event Finance and Development and Programming Department
- Developing and preparing event pro-formas, budgets, forecasts and various reports
- Identifying and evaluating potential opportunities, as well as risks associated with events
- Working with the legal department and event bookers to maintain contract compliance, tracking, execution of agreements, insurance, invoicing, deposits, etc.
- Attending arena events and performing end-of-show event settlements with external parties as necessary
- Preparing post-event flash reports and profit and loss (P&L) statements in coordination with the Vice President, Event Finance & Development
- Maintaining day-to-day communication and relations with promoter settlement representatives
- Coordinating with various departments to promote efficiency, communication and cost savings, particularly with respect to event staffing efficiencies
- Issuing weekly reports for the upcoming event
- Maintaining physical and electronic master show files to include all essential event reports and relevant correspondence (settlement, marketing, insurance, contracts, etc)
- Developing ad-hoc financial models and analysis as needed and assisting with special projects as assigned
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- Experience in an analytical and finance role
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Experience working in the sports, entertainment or venue industry
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.