Account Manager, Ticket Sales
- Responsible for selling full menu of ticket products including, season ticket packages, group tickets and nightly suite options
- Generating prospects through cold calling, networking and face-to-face appointments
- Manage assigned season ticket account to ensure renewal and provide exceptional customer service
- Anticipate, respond to, and resolve all complaints, requests, and inquiries from defined account base and general fan base; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner, ensuring that each fan interaction results in increased loyalty to the team
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM system and ticketing system
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events during games and outside normal business hours
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and drive to excel
- Commitment to work as long and hard as necessary to achieve personal and company goals, including game days and outside events
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and to self-motivate
- Knowledge and passion for sales
- Integrity & Values - Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
- Personal Accountability - Not afraid to make tough decisions, gains input from others and moves decisions forward in the organization; accountable for actions.
- Results Oriented-Drives the team and the organization for results in order to improve bottom line performance
- Interpersonal Confidence - Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
- Adaptability - Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Football Championships