CRM Database Intern
This position has been filled - Job#: 453375882
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new CRM campaigns to drive revenue growth
- Assist with lead distribution and rep pipeline management
- Analyze and compile current campaign results, including revenue and efficiency
- Assist with CRM training and new staff onboarding
- Data entry into CRM system
- Assist with CRM and Tickets.com data cleansing efforts
- Assist in the implementation of new data sources into CRM
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends as they relate to CRM database management, customer segmentation, and technological advancements
- Responsible for working on a computerized ticketing system.
- Generate reports from ticketing system and Microsoft Excel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Currently pursuing, or have achieved, an undergraduate or graduate degree in Sports Management, Business, Analytics, or related field preferred.
- Experience using a CRM system and/or ticketing database (preferred)
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Good grammar, voice and diction.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to changing situations as necessary and resolve guest issues in real time.
- Ability to understand products and services, research and communicate information in a fast-paced environment.
- Office interns may work up to 40 hours per week.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; occasionally lift.
Work Environment: Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment and in a “game-day” environment with responsibilities where the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
Hours may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Adhere to MLB Team organization policies and procedures.
- Act as a role model within and outside the MLB Team organization.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Meet department productivity standards.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: