Associate Athletic Director - Academics
This position has been filled - Job#: 453375913
- Foster a culture of academic excellence with all staff and student athletes.
- Develop and Implement Life Skills program – serve as facilitator/teacher as needed.
- Direct all academic programming and policies.
- Develop and monitor budget recommendations.
- Direct the gathering of all academic data for continuous evaluation.
- Serves as a liaison with Admissions, Enrollment Management and the Registrar office.
- Serve as a liaison with personnel from all academic units.
- Assist the Director of Compliance with mandatory NCAA, Department of Justice, and University reporting.
- Develop relationships with colleagues at other academic colleges and universities to foster best practices.
- Serve on University committees as requested.
- Serve on Horizon League committees as requested.
- Direct and Supervise Student Athlete Advisory Council.
- Plan, assign and review work of staff to ensure mission and goals are met. Hire, train and develop staff to ensure that a qualified staff exists to meet unit’s objectives.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
A minimum of a Master’s Degree in a related field required. Demonstrated knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations. A minimum of five years of experience working in an athletic department at the Division I level. Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills as well as organization, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.