Audio and Video Production Internship
This position has been filled - Job#: 453375919
TIME FRAME: 12 months, beginning June 2019
DUTIES: The following is a general list of duties pertaining to the internship. This list may change based on the needs to complete a particular assignment or of the department.
- Intern will work with our broadcast and digital team 40-50 hours per week and will be required to work evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary
- Intern will record, edit and publish all podcasts
- Intern will serve as audio engineer for the team's press conferences
- Intern will create and edit video content on Adobe Premiere systems
- Intern will manage, monitor and record audio for interviews, features and other productions
- Intern will assist on studio shoots, including but not limited to operating cameras, audio mixing, and serving as a grip for our production team Intern will log all game footage using specific formatting and strong attention to detail in Adobe Prelude
- BA in Audio or Video Production, Film, Television, Electronic Media or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in broadcasting, audio and/or digital content production is required
- Prior experience recording, editing and mixing audio programming or podcasts is required
- Prior experience editing audio with Pro Tools, Adobe Audition or similar program is required
- Prior experience with a non-linear editing system is required (Adobe Premiere preferred)
- Prior camera experience is preferred
- Prior experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Must be able to climb ladders to adjust studio lights and lift field equipment of up to 50 lbs.
- A professional approach in all interactions with fellow Ravens staff members, players, and coaches
- Punctuality, accountability, and keen attention to detail in each duty
- Discretion and trustworthiness related to sensitive football-related material
- High proficiency in verbal and written communications
- Ability to work independently and in a group, and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Responsible for providing own housing in the area and reliable transportation
- Be the hardest working member of the broadcast team
- Seek out new learning opportunities and respect valuable production equipment
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Field Lacrosse Team
Pro Soccer Team