Director of Athletics
This position has been filled - Job#: 453375924
Job Summary: We are currently looking for a candidate to fill the role of the Director of Athletics! The role of the Director of Athletics is to direct and oversee all athletics, intramural and club sport programs and athletic facilities use.
- Developing and modifying programs, systems and facilities in accordance with institutional objectives and the needs of students
- Exercising full supervisory authority, directly and indirectly, of full- and part-time Athletics coaches and other staff members, as well as a large staff of student assistants
- Planning and conducting training programs and staff meetings
- Confering regularly with staff to plan and coordinate activities, assign and review work, and resolve issues
- Overseeing all facility operations
- Planning, requesting, and administering the operating and capital purchase budgets of all assigned functions
- Directing or carrying out the scheduling of games and events
- Preparing schedules, rosters, eligibility forms, and other materials
- Recruiting student athletes
- Directing various fundraising efforts
- Planning and administering the appropriate department records systems
- Completion of a Master's degree in physical education or other appropriate discipline
- Relavent teaching, coaching, and administrative experience
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Private University (NY)
Pro Baseball Team