Assistant Director of Sports Nutrition
- Performing individual consultations with student-athletes; providing comprehensive services for student-athletes with at risk behaviors; serving as an expert in sports nutrition; promoting nutritional services; and performing other duties as necessary to build support for and add value to the objectives and goals of the unit, Department of Athletics, and University.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year of experience in a collegiate sports nutrition setting
- Licensure: Registered Dietician through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)/Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:Knowledge of NCAA, ACC and University rules and regulations. Stronginterpersonal and communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively with awide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability and desire to perform accurate, detail orientedwork.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to make sound judgments independently or as a team member.
- Ability to instruct, council and directstudent-athletes, and to support coaches, psychologist, and food services.
- Awareness of andsensitivity to the nutrition needs, athletic and social pressures faced by student athletes at thecollegiate level.
- Master's Degree
- Experience in Sports Nutrition, Exercise Physiology, and with skin-fold
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD)
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Major League Soccer
MLB Franchise jobs