The MLB Team are looking for a dynamic Host/Hostess for the newly redesigned premium club. For this role, the host/hostess top priority is making sure guests have a great experience from the moment they arrive until departure from The Club.
- Serve as frontline and highly-visible information resource for all guests entering the arena, including detailed knowledge of the ballpark and all of its amenities and features.
- Greet guests upon arrival to The Club and bid guests a fond farewell from their post during departure.
- Answer directional questions to help guests find the most convenient route to their seats or other areas of the ballpark.
- Rotate seating between different stations to ensure even workloads for wait staff.
- Learn food and beverage menu.
- Thorough product knowledge of retail merchandise at The Club
- Maintain a neat, organized front-of-house environment.
- Control access to The Club - check tickets for all guests attempting to access this area in a friendly and non-confrontational manner, including polite explanation for guests who do not have access to a particular area.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have the ability to function under the stress of heavy crowds and mediate situations and resolve potential issues involving Guests.
- Must be able to stay in one stationary position for long periods of time
- Must be reliable, able to work flexible hours including evenings, games, weekends and/or holidays.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Candidates must have stellar communication and interpersonal skills as well as a positive, energetic personality. The ability to learn quickly and adapt to the situation is essential.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
- High school diploma or GED required, seeking college degree preferred.
- Fluently bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: