Ballpark Services Setup Crew (Part time)
- Efficiently/safely organize and maintain all equipment inside the storage areas.
- Assist with the set-up and breakdown of all baseball and non-baseball events.
- Maintain cleanliness and functionality of equipment and storages.
- Assist the Ballpark Services team with off-season projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Is dependable and punctual
- Pays great attention to detail
- Displays exceptional amounts of responsibility.
- Has the ability to work as a team.
- Can handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Has the ability to lift 50 lbs. and move equipment and furniture
- Has the ability to learn and take direction
- Required to work extended hours, weekends, holidays according to baseball/events schedule.
- Will follow through on all tasks assigned.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
- The ideal candidates will possess a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent. Post high school education, such as Associates in Arts (AA) degree is a plus.
- Candidate should have a background in sports/events and setup at major public venues or hotels.
- Experience at a warehouse/moving company is preferred but not required.
- Benefit Information:Medical PPO Insurance
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Football Team
Southeastern Sports Facility