This position has been filled - Job#: 453375950
- Prepare Club venues prior to opening; maintain appearance of lobby areas at all times.
- Greet members and guests, scan game tickets and accurately complete the check-in process.
- Develop detailed knowledge of Club membership policies and procedures, Club venues, food and beverage offerings in each venue, and upcoming events; accurately communicate this information to members.
- Develop rapport with members and their guests; provide prompt, courteous and complete service of requests.
- Manage dining reservation system: check-in reservations, escort members to their reserved areas, take future reservations.
- Monitor Game Room inventory and ensure proper functioning of games and equipment; communicate issues immediately.
- Assist Event Program Manager with set-up, execution and breakdown of private event rentals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years experience in a club, hospitality or special event industry setting.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service.
- Professional appearance and polished etiquette.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with proven ability to manage complex situations.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work efficiently in a high-stress environment.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours on weeknights, weekends and holidays according to the Giants home game and private event schedules.
- Ability to remain standing for extended periods of time.
- Club Management or Hospitality major preferred; knowledge of Club Management System a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Recruiting Company
West Region School
West Region University